T: Welcome to school. Nice to see you again. We have a happy summer holiday.
What do you often do on Sundays?
What did you do in the summer holiday?
I played football.
1. Talk about our clothes and learn “clothes”
T: What is it?
Ss: It’s your coat.
What are they?
T: Who is he? How do you know?
Are his clothes beautiful?
2. Know about the king (learn “king”)
1. Watch the cartoon and guess the name of the story.
2. Fast reading. Read the story individually and try to find out:
1) the time: When did the story happen?
(Learn: long long ago, was, were)
引导学生通过泛读，回答问题，并学习生词long long ago, was, were
2) the main characters: Who are in the story?
3. learn Paragraph1
1) Listen and answer:
Why did the two men visit the king? What did they say?
2) Read it together.
(pay attention to the pronunciation of the words: liked, visited)
4. learn Paragraph2
1) read and complete the following sentence:
According to the two men, the king’s new clothes are .
Because .(learn: magic, clever, foolish)
2) Listen and repeat.
3) Try to act the two men.
5. Paragraph 3 and 4: read in pairs/groups and act.
1) The king walked through the city in his new clothes.
Learn: walk through.
2) What did the people say? Try to act and say.
3) What did the boy say? Try to act and say
4) Learn the new words: shout, point at, laugh.
And pay attention to the pronunciation of the words: looked, shouted, pointed, laughing
5) What do you think of the boy and the people in the street? Why?
6. Read and finish the exercise.
1) Read and do the exercise.
3) Read the whole story together.
1. Act the story in groups.
2. Try to retell.
1. Listen and repeat the story.
2. Copy the new words three times.
3. Finish the exercise on the Internet.